Join The UK’s Leading Homecare Franchise
Join the forefront of the care sector and benefit from the opportunity to build a £1 million business
The Network Healthcare Franchise
Home care is the ‘front line’ of social care provision to over 350,000 elderly and a further 76,300 younger people with learning disabilities, physical disabilities or mental health challenges, funded by public authorities who commission over 249 million hours of home care.
Demand for publicly funded home care provision is predicted to increase significantly to 468,000 elderly by 2035. In addition, users of self-funded private pay home care, representing an estimated 24% of homecare revenue, is set to increase by 49% whilst care at home for younger adults with learning disabilities is predicted to rise 51%.
Now is the perfect time to take control of your career and harness the demand of high quality care services in your local area. Network Healthcare is a leading domiciliary care business based on over 20 years worth of experience in the care sector, combining homecare and recruitment to create a sustainable and profitable business.
When you join Network Healthcare, you’ll receive everything you need to set up an established homecare and recruitment business. This includes a full initial training package and ongoing learning & development throughout the lifetime of your business partnership with Network Healthcare and Pertemps Network Group, the largest independent recruitment company in the UK with 50 years of experience.
- Full pre-opening support with the dedicated services of a Brand Partnership Director
- Exclusively researched territory
- Full debt factoring – vital for cash flow
- Email and Network Healthcare website presence
- Operational software to deliver scheduling, planning and invoicing
- Comprehensive induction training for the franchise owner and an additional person
- Help with accreditation and registration with care authorities
- Training, learning & development including an NVQ Level 5 in Social Care
- ‘Start up’ package including marketing launch, care staff uniforms and stationery
- Operations manuals and policies
- Assistance with recruitment, legislative and HR
- Property advice and assistance
- Business Development Manager experienced at winning business and free access to upcoming tender notices
- Full payroll and invoicing function including credit control
- Large company discounts including discounted DBS checks
- Regional networking meetings and conferences
What Franchisees Say
If you’d like to find out more about the Network Healthcare partnership opportunity, including more details about the training and support provided, and the earning potential which you can expect to earn, please get in touch below. We’ll send you a copy of our franchise prospectus which details the opportunity even further.