Franchise Association UK launch
We are proud to announce the launch of a new, forward thinking, digital franchise association, the Quality Franchise Association ( QFA ).
The QFA is a not for profit organisation & has been created to help promote franchising in the UK. The QFA philosophy of Encouraging Franchising For All ( EFFA ) is at the heart of our strategy.
The Quality Franchise Association is a digital franchise association. Unlike other franchise associations we do not believe that promoting franchising as a means to self-employment is aided by running small face to face events or outdated franchise exhibitions but instead digitally connecting Franchisors & their partners.
The Quality Franchise Association has the support of several sponsors that are experts at digital marketing & the association believes this online approach will be far more effective to promote the huge benefits of franchising as a means of self-employment.
Because the association is online & has such strong online support the Quality Franchise Association can offer great value for money & huge membership benefits. In addition to the kudos of be accredited by the QFA some of the many benefits membership benefits include;
- 12 months free Platinum advertising on UK Franchise Opportunities
- Up to 3 blog posts/PR articles FREE per year on Franchise UK, the UK’s largest franchise directory
- Upto 3 FREE social media shares per year via our sponsors franchising social media audience of over 25,000
- 20% discount off all advertising, including special offers of our sponsor Franchise UK, the UK’s largest franchise directory
- Listing in the QFA members directory including link to your website
- High resolution accreditation badge image to use on your website & marketing materials
- Access to the QFA online members forum to easily & conveniently share best practice 24/7
- Free QFA membership for all your Franchisee’sincluding use of our logo & access to our online franchising forum.
- Monthly newsletter inclusion
Membership starts from just £350 per year & dependant on the type of membership benefits are worth upto £4,000.