- Joel BissittCEOJoel has been an entrepreneur since the age of 19, now 29 years on he has experience of many different…
- Graham MylchreestStrategy & ComplianceWith over 25 years experience in franchising, Graham has spent time as both franchisee and franchisor, holding senior Director roles…
- Sarah BissittMembership AdministrationSarah has almost 20 years franchising experience. Twice a Franchisor & also Co-Founder & Director of Infinity Business Growth Network…
- Matthew BurdettWeb Development & Technical SupportMatthew has extensive database & website development experience including WordPress & Drupal development, SEO, social media marketing & paid search…
- James PinkStrategic Advisor & Brand AmbassadorJames is a highly successful entrepreneur & founder of Pink Connect, a highly successful and profitable Telecoms and IT business, a…
- Ian TownsendLegal Advisor & Brand AmbassadorIan has over 20 years as a solicitor and runs his own successful practise, specialising in all aspects of franchising…
What Members Say
"We work with a number of lead generators and have found our time, effort and money is spent wisely with Franchise-UK. Joel and his team not only deliver an all-round service to suit you and your budget, but also work hard to generate a good flow of leads, some of which are exceptional. We’re working closely with another of their high quality lead enquiries right now who has reserved his territory and is completing his due diligence. We highly recommend Franchise-UK."
Amanda Hilario - Franchisor
We Joined over 4 months ago and have received an impressive 150+ leads to date. They are a Great company to deal with and also value for money which everyone looks for.
Gareth Edwards - MD, Coffee Blue
As a QFA Partner and supplier to the franchise industry, Tech4T wholeheartedly recommend the QFA. We have had several introductions from Joel and the Team of companies looking for territory mapping and location planning services. Without exception, these have all been of a very high quality and have led to a significant increase in business for us. We are definitely happy with our membership fee investment.
Carole Barlow - Director - tech4t
Thank you, for the leads you are sending us. We’ve received a great selection of enquirers into joining the rapidly expanding Promedica24 Franchise Partner network from you, including some top quality candidates. You are a valuable source of leads to us.
Esther Boughton - National Franchise Acquisition Manager
As you know MAX WAX are relatively new to the world of franchising spending many years perfecting our offering . We looked for some time to partner with a company that would take time to understand our business whilst providing sound advice along the way. We already had a fantastic franchise business model tried and tested and working well for for our business partners, we just needed to send more of the right people in our direction. We took the decision to put our faith in Quality Franchise Association's leads generation platform, we are delighted to have made this decision, the promises are genuine! This is just a quick email to express our thanks, we look forward to working with over the coming years
Tristan Green - MAX WAX
'We joined the QFA simply because it is positioned as a non profit association, there are several trade associations in UK franchising, the BFA, the AFA etc etc but what I liked about the QFA is that it is managed by people who are, or have been franchisors themselves. There is no need to be charging franchisors thousands of pounds to prove they have their hearts in the right place and since no trade association is a legal regulatory body we felt the QFA was positioned very nicely to be a source of honest franchise accreditation that assists all parties concerned.'
Andy Cheetham - Lime Licensing Group
'Membership with the Quality Franchise Association is a must for any new Franchisor. Joel and his team are always forthcoming with advice and offer a great level of support’
Conor Marks - Alchemista Coffee Potions
I see the QFA as a very important and attractive option for serious, new franchisors in particular, to show their commitment to ethical franchising and a place where they can learn from their peers about some of the practicalities of supporting a successful franchise network
Graham Mylchreest - Be Franchising
"Joel I just wanted to send you a quick note to thank you & your team for all your help creating the autocut franchise. We really could not have done it without you. I cannot tell you how delighted we are to have secured our first Franchisee in less than a month of launch from the leads supplied. Many thanks!"
Tom Evans - Luxury Lawns
“Absolutely fantastic to be working alongside a team with such expertise in the franchise sector. The level of professionalism and knowledge displayed by QFA is extremely impressive. Coupled with their pragmatic and hands on approach to franchising they are a formidable team.”
Ian Townsend - Rebian Solicitors