Join the Quality Franchise Association
Join the UK’s fastest growing franchise association, promoting ethical franchising and encouraging franchising for all.
Why Join the QFA?
The Quality Franchise Association is a not-for-profit organisation who’s philosophy is Encouraging Franchising For All. We believe that through our members, we can bring out the very best in franchising. When you join the QFA, you’ll be a recognised member of an association on a mission to promote ethical franchising.
Full membership is available to Franchisors. Your membership accreditation is subject to completion & acceptance of your online membership application.
Partner membership is available to businesses that wish to promote their services and/or products to our full members & the UK franchising community.
- Kudos - Become part of a community of franchising professionals that are growing franchising & raising professional standards. We provide free support to prospective franchisees via free guides, free online training, phone, email & the QFA app every day. QFA has a strong online presence, sponsors the UK's first & largest virtual franchise show & has run national Sky TV advertising. The QFA brand is well known & respected by prospective franchisees. Demonstrate your commitment to ethical franchising by displaying the QFA badge to show you abide by the QFA Code of Conduct & QFA Members Charter.
- 12 month's FREE Platinum advertising on the official franchise directory of the QFA, UK Franchise Opportunities
- 12 month's FREE Bronze advertising on global franchise directory Franchiseek worth £1200
- Free advertising listing in the franchise directory of the QFA website
- Promote your brand free in "Franchise Entrepreneur", the QFA's free monthly Ezine ( subject to Editorial approval ) which has an impressive circulation of almost 40,000! ( Find Out More )
- Free franchisee recruitment CRM including automated follow-ups ( Find Out More )
- Free attendance to QFA meetings & events including virtual franchise shows, seminars, webinars & chat groups.
- Free guest speaking opportunities & preferential exhibitor discounts for the Virtual Franchise & Business Opportunity Show, the UK's first & largest virtual franchise show. We are headline sponsors for the event & our members are eligible for free guest speaking slots ( subject to availability ) & preferential rates to exhibit.
- Free Franchise Dispute Mediation - Sometimes disputes can happen which is why all members agree to abide by the QFA Code of Conduct which specifically requests that franchisors & franchisees try to resolve the dispute without litigation. To help achieve this we have created a free initial mediation package for all Full members.
- International Growth Support- We have partnered with many international organisations to assist our members. The QFA brand is expanding internationally to further support it's members & assist them to grow internationally ( Find Out More )
- Free QFA communication Android & IOS app. Network with members & receive support from QFA staff & members easily ( Find Out More )
- High resolution accreditation badge image to use on your website & marketing materials to demonstrate your commitment to follow the QFA Code of Conduct & QFA Members Charter.
- Free QFA membership for all of your franchisees including use of our logo, access to preferential rates for online training courses & additional services.
- Professional Qualifications, Verified Franchising Professional ( VFP ). We have an experience & academic pathway to attain the VFP with preferential discounts for members ( Find Out More )
- Free general business advice helpline & access to business templates via our Partners The Forum of Private Business ( Find out more )
- Free initial accounting & financial consultation with Flower Accounting ( Find Out More )
- Free Membership from our partners Perkbox which includes;
1 free hot drink from Caffe Nero p/month1 free movie download from Rakuten p/monthFree Boxx membership (a wellness and fitness platform worth £80)250+ exclusive discount and benefits
- 10% discount on all advertised JournoLink rates, a great PR platform for franchise businesses - find out more.
- Free & paid training courses - Access free courses & receive preferential discounts on franchisee, franchisor & professional training courses on the QFA online training platform ( Find Out More )
- Tangible benefits plus great value & support
For just £350 per year, orSign Up Monthly
Payable monthly at £35 per month, £420 per year.
- Partners Directory listing
- Your business featured with website link in our monthly email newsletter to over 1,000 Franchisors
- Up to 3 blog posts per year FREE published on our sponsors websites Franchise UK & UK Franchise Opportunities
- Up to 3 social media shares FREE via our sponsors franchising social media audience of over 26,000
- Access to the QFA communication Android & IOS app. Promote your business plus network with members & QFA staff easily ( Find Out More )
- Free attendance to QFA meetings & events including webinars & chat groups
- High resolution accreditation badge image to use on your website & marketing materials
- Enjoy a 10% discount on all advertised JournoLink rates and all packages - find out more.
What Members Say
I have known the leadership team at the QFA for decades and can honestly say their commitment to the world of franchising is exemplary, The knowledge that you can and will gain from becoming a QFA member isn’t in doubt, I personally would recommend QFA to all those involved in the world of franchising.
Nathan Siekierski - Director - easyMarketing
We joined QFA in July 2020 right in the middle of the pandemic. Esemdee, our Multi-Site Social Media Management and Marketing tool was built specifically for Franchise businesses. We hoped by joining QFA, we could generate some business from the other members, but we never thought that it would turn into our best investment. We generated more business through referrals and connections from QFA than all of our other networking events combined. For anyone who is not yet a member, join. The support from the group and the management team is the very best.
Andras Tasi - Esemdee
I can highly recommend QFA and the directory associated with them Franchise UK I’ve been getting tons of leads from them over the last few weeks! Plus the weekly webinars are SOOOO helpful. If you’re not a member yet, come join us!
Claire Munday - Tappy Toes
"We work with a number of lead generators and have found our time, effort and money is spent wisely with Franchise-UK. Joel and his team not only deliver an all-round service to suit you and your budget, but also work hard to generate a good flow of leads, some of which are exceptional. We’re working closely with another of their high quality lead enquiries right now who has reserved his territory and is completing his due diligence. We highly recommend Franchise-UK."
Amanda Hilario - Franchisor
We Joined over 4 months ago and have received an impressive 150+ leads to date. They are a Great company to deal with and also value for money which everyone looks for.
Gareth Edwards - MD, Coffee Blue
As a QFA Partner and supplier to the franchise industry, Tech4T wholeheartedly recommend the QFA. We have had several introductions from Joel and the Team of companies looking for territory mapping and location planning services. Without exception, these have all been of a very high quality and have led to a significant increase in business for us. We are definitely happy with our membership fee investment.
Carole Barlow - Director - tech4t
Thank you, for the leads you are sending us. We’ve received a great selection of enquirers into joining the rapidly expanding Promedica24 Franchise Partner network from you, including some top quality candidates. You are a valuable source of leads to us.
Esther Boughton - National Franchise Acquisition Manager
As you know MAX WAX are relatively new to the world of franchising spending many years perfecting our offering . We looked for some time to partner with a company that would take time to understand our business whilst providing sound advice along the way. We already had a fantastic franchise business model tried and tested and working well for for our business partners, we just needed to send more of the right people in our direction. We took the decision to put our faith in Quality Franchise Association's leads generation platform, we are delighted to have made this decision, the promises are genuine! This is just a quick email to express our thanks, we look forward to working with over the coming years
Tristan Green - MAX WAX
'We joined the QFA simply because it is positioned as a non profit association, there are several trade associations in UK franchising, the BFA, the AFA etc etc but what I liked about the QFA is that it is managed by people who are, or have been franchisors themselves. There is no need to be charging franchisors thousands of pounds to prove they have their hearts in the right place and since no trade association is a legal regulatory body we felt the QFA was positioned very nicely to be a source of honest franchise accreditation that assists all parties concerned.'
Andy Cheetham - Lime Licensing Group
“Absolutely fantastic to be working alongside a team with such expertise in the franchise sector. The level of professionalism and knowledge displayed by QFA is extremely impressive. Coupled with their pragmatic and hands on approach to franchising they are a formidable team.”
Ian Townsend - Rebian Solicitors