Welcome to the Virtual Franchising Awards. Our franchising awards recognise the achievements of businesses that work within the franchising sector. Both Franchisors & suppliers to the franchising community can enter our franchise awards. The awards cover 8 different categories to recognise the achievements. The award categories are as follows;
- Marketing excellence
- Best franchisee support
- Best franchising supplier
- New franchisor of the year
- Best technology & innovation
- Best adaptation to change
- Franchise of the year
- Franchisor of the year
The Virtual Franchising Awards are different to other franchise awards. Our awards are completely virtual. The awards work essentially the same as other franchise awards. The only difference with our awards is that we use technology to select & present the awards. This provides the same kudos & exposure as other awards but with no cost & completely safe for participants.
Virtual Franchising Awards are free & open to the entire franchising community
The Virtual Franchising Awards are completely free & open to the entire franchising community. Because our awards are sponsored & do not involve face to face meetings or gala dinner there is no cost whatsoever!
- Nominations opened on 12th May 2020, to nominate your business, a client of supplier FREE please complete the nomination form here https://www.franchise-association.org.uk/virtual-franchise-awards-2021/
- Nominations for awards will close on the 18th September 2020. When you apply the nominee will automatically receive an email to advise the next steps. This involves a detailed application & this must be completed before 18th September 2020.
- Shortlist announce. Our team will review all detailed applications & a shortlist for all 8 awards will be announced on 20th November 2020.
- Award presentations. Our expert judging panel will review all shortlisted applicants & vote. All voting is completed online via a point system so is completely unbiased. All overall winners of each of the 8 categories will be announced 29th January 2021.