QFA Celebrates 3rd Birthday
We are delighted to announce this week is the QFA’s 3rd Birthday. It’s been an exciting & very rewarding journey so far. It seemed a good time to reflect on our work in our first 3 years which has included several firsts within franchising. Some of our achievements to date include;
- Creation of the QFA Code of Conduct & QFA Members Charter
- Over 170 members
- 14 Board members
- Dozens of free face to face & online events
- Unlimited free support for our members
- Creation of the UK’s first Virtual Franchising Awards
- Headline sponsorship of the UK’s first virtual franchise show ( 4th show this week! )
- QFA Android/IOS app to enhance member communication & provide support
- Creation of our online training platform with free franchise training courses for prospective franchisors & franchisees
- Creation of the Verified Franchising Professional ( VFP ) online training course, recognised by The Institute of Leadership & Management
- Free franchise recruitment advertising in the QFA Franchise Directory, UK Franchise Opportunities & Franchiseek to assist our members to expand in the UK & internationally.
- Launch of Franchise Entrepreneur Magazine, the QFA’s monthly Ezine with a 40,000 distribution which enables members to promote their business free.
Joel Bissitt, CEO comments “It has been a very exciting & rewarding first 3 years. My thanks to our partners, members & our Board for all their support. We have achieved a lot but we have lots planned to further grow franchising & our organisation, watch this space!”
Find out more about QFA membership